Word of Mouth
Word of Mouth is a weekly conversation group for international students. You can talk with native English speakers to improve spoken fluency, your cultural awareness, and your social interaction.
All Word of Mouth meetings are on Fridays from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in Willis Library, Room 340.
- Friday, January 27 | Topic: Family
- Friday, February 3 | Topic: Education
- Friday, February 10 | Topic: Holidays
- Friday, February 17 | Topic: Food
- Friday, February 24 | Topic: Rites of Passage
- Friday, March 3 | Topic: Customs
- Friday, March 24 | Topic Measurements
- Friday, March 31 | Topic: Working
- Friday, April 7 | Topic: Communication
- Friday, April 14 | Topic: Sports
- Friday, April 21 | Topic: Entertainment