Sage Hall, Room 150 Hours for Summer 2018
Monday--Thursday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Willis Library, Room 250H Hours for Summer 2018
Tuesday/Thursday | 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (walk-ins only)
Online Appointments Hours for Summer 2018
Follow the instructions here to set up an online appointment.
Monday--Thursday | 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. (must schedule 24 hours in advance)
At the UNT Writing Center, we offer free writing tutoring to all currently enrolled UNT students in all disciplines and at all stages of their academic careers--from English composition students to graduate students writing theses and dissertations. We do more than merely proofread; we teach you strategies and techniques to improve your writing for the long term.
We offer the following:
- Undergraduate students receive 30 minutes of one-on-one tutoring at Sage Hall, Room 150
- Undergraduate students receive 30 minutes of one-on-one tutoring at Willis Library, Room 250H (walk-ins only)
- Undergraduate students receive 30 minutes of one-on-one tutoring using our online tutoring service (must schedule 24 hours in advance)
- Graduate students receive 1 hour of one-on-one tutoring at Sage Hall, Room 150
- Graduate students receive 1 hour of online tutoring using our graduate tutoring service. Contact GradWriting@unt.edu to schedule an online appointment.
- Engineering graduate students receive 1 hour of one-on-one tutoring at Discovery Park Library B112. Contact WritingCenter-DP@unt.edu.
You may have up to one hour of tutoring per day (30 minutes maximum at Willis Library).
For best results, bring your professor's requirements for the assignment with you. Our sessions start on the hour and on the half hour. We accept both appointments and walk-ins at our General Academic Building, Room 305 location. However, to ensure time with a tutor, we recommend setting an appointment. To make an appointment, you may
- Come see us at the Writing Center in Sage Hall, Room 150
- Call us at 940.565.2563